Friday, November 21, 2008

The Story of Blood Electrification!

The Discovery
In the Fall of 1990, two medical researchers, Drs.William Lyman and Steven Kaali, working at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City made an important discovery. They found that they could inactivate the HIV virus by applying a low voltage direct current electrical potential with an extremely small current flow to AIDS infected blood in a test tube. Initially, they discovered this in the lab by inserting two platinum electrodes into a glass tube filled with HIV-1 (type 1) infected blood. They applied a direct current to the electrodes and found that a current flow in the range of 50-100 microamperes (uA) produced the most effective results. Practically all of the HIV viral particles were adversely affected while normal blood cells remained unharmed. The viral particles were not directly destroyed by the electric current, but rather the outer protein coating of the virus was affected in such a way as to prevent the virus from producing reverse transcriptase, a necessary enzyme needed by the virus to invade human cells. Reverse transcriptase allows the virus to enter a human T cell line (called CEM-SS) and commandeer the DNA reproduction machinery. After using the host cell to reproduce itself into thousands of new virii, the swollen host cell (now called syncytia or giant cell) will burst and spew the contents into the bloodstream or lymph system. This is how the virus spreads, but lacking reverse transcriptase, the HIV virus can't invade the host cell and it becomes vulnerable to destruction by the body's immune system. (The details of this experiment can be read from Kaali's patent application.)

Getting the Word Out?
A brief announcement of this discovery appeared in The Houston Post (Mar 20, 1991), then in Science News (Mar. 30, 1991 pg. 207) and later in Longevitymagazine: (Dec.1992 pg. 14). Following their work in the Fall of 1990, Kaali and Lyman presented their findings at the First International Symposium on Combination Therapies (an AIDS conference) in Washington DC on March 14th, 1991. Kaali outlined two methods for treating an AIDS patient with this new therapy: One method involved removing a small amount of blood, electrifying it and then returning it to the patient's body. The second method involved sewing a miniature electrifying power supply along with two tiny electrodes directly into the lumen of an artery. For long term treatment, the mini electrifying unit needed to be removed and relocated to a new artery site after 30-45 days since scar tissue and calcification forming around the implant unit would lead to artery blockage. Kaali (along with co-inventorPeter Schwolsky) filed for a patent on this implantable electrifying device on Nov 16, 1990 and nine months later was granted patent #5,139,684 on August 18, 1992. It's interesting to note two things here:

1. In order to obtain a patent from the United States Patent Office, Kaali and Schwolsky had to prove that the device works as claimed. Lacking solid proof, US patents are simply not granted.

2. Very often it takes years to obtain a patent, yet this patent was granted in only nine months; a further indication to me of the strength of their demonstrated claims

It's also interesting to note that other than the 3 publications mentioned above and the March '91 AIDS conference, nothing again appeared in print, radio, or TV about this important discovery as a potential treatment and cure for AIDS from Kaali and company. Most knowledgeable observers feel that Kaali and Lyman's discovery was intentionally suppressed following the March '91 AIDS conference presentation. If AIDS research was on the level and not the sham that it actually is, this should have made front page news around the world. (Around 1999, I was contacted by a woman with AIDS who had managed to reach Dr. William Lyman over the phone. She asked him about his experiments with Kaali regarding blood electrification and if she could obtain the treatment through them. Lyman denied any knowledge of any AIDS treatment or cure. He said he never heard of Dr. Kaali and he had no idea what she was talking about concerning blood electrification and then hung up on her. What does that tell about the power of the people behind the suppression of this discovery?)

Enter Dr Bob Beck
A man named Walter Schnitder drew Dr Robert C. Beck'sattention to the above-mentioned item in Science News. Beck looked up the patent and decided to try and duplicate the therapy, but he wanted to do it non-invasively; that is by applying the electric current from outside the body. Now if you apply a direct current (DC) potential to the skin, you're going to get an electrolysis effect and that can cause problems, so Beck designed a circuit that varied the voltage with an alternating current (AC) at a very low frequency and avoided the electrolysis problem. The waveform that Beck chose is not the typical sine wave seen in AC household outlets, but rather is a bi-phasic square wave, meaning that the waveform voltage has a positive half and a negative half, allowing the current to reverse direction each half cycle. Square waves generate a large number of harmonics. Harmonics are frequency multiples of the original frequency. Odd harmonics are mutibles of the original frequency multiplied by 3, 5, 7 etc. and even harmonics are multibles of 2. For example, the odd harmonics of a 4 Hertz (Hz) square wave would be 12 Hz , 20 Hz, 28 Hz, etc. right up into the radio frequency range.

Georges Lakhovsky, Nikola Tesla and many other scientists had discovered that everything in Nature has its own resonant frequency including every bacteria, virus, parasite, and fungus on the planet. Dr. Royal Rife was able to cure terminal, end stage cancers in the 1930's by applying the specific resonant frequencies of certain unique bacteria that are always assocaited wtih all types of cancers. The steady application of the bacteria's resonant frequency by plasma wave radiation caused the bacteria to internally shatter and eviscerate, thus destroying it (and all the other bacteria within the body that possessed the same resonant frequency) .

While Kaali and Lyman used DC current to deactivate the AIDS virus, Beck found that he could get he same results using the 3.92HZ square wave. Kaali and Lyman found that the amount of the current applied was the critcal factor and if they kept the current within a range of 50-100 micro amperes- they were able to disable the HIV virus within a petri dish as mentioned above. Kaali then worked out a design of a small battery with two tiny electrodes that could be sewn directly into an artery in the arm or leg. By maintaining the current flow between the two electrodes within the 50-100 micro ampere range, the HIV particles were gradually disabled within the bloodstream and the AIDS victim would gradually recover his health. The procedure required surgery that costs about $5,000 (at that time). The implanted electrodes would cause scarring of the artery walls, so they had to be removed and implanted in a new section of an artery every month or so, costing another $5,000 each time the procedure was done. It took about 6 or 7 months to see a substantial improvement in the AIDS patient.

Beck studied Kaali's patent and tried applying the electrodes to the skin directly over those arteries that were close enough to the skin surface. The 50-100 micro ampere current could be created within the artery by electromagnetic induction allowing the entire therapy to be applied externally, without the need for implanting electrodes into the arteries. The device he put together to accomplish this is today called a blood electrifier.

Beck started by applying his blood electrifier to himself. He originally placed the electrodes over leg arteries near the ankles of either leg, then changed the location to two different spots on the arm, and finally found that it worked just as well if he placed the two electrodes near each other over the ulnar and radial arteries just behind the wrist. To find the correct location in order to center the electrodes exactly over the artieries, Bob recommends carefully feeling for the pulse of either artery and marking the path of the artery with a ball point pen. You can then memorize the correct location and align the electrodes over the artery path precisely and hold them in place with a stretchy wrist band that's held together with velcro.

Beck Breakfast Group
Bob Beck has been giving talks for many, many years on a variety of topics from Tesla to psychotronics. I first heard him in 1994 on an after-midnight radio show out of Los Angeles called "Something's Happening" with Roy of Hollywood ( KPFK, 90.7 FM). Bob was getting ready to give a talk at the Pasadena Health Expo that upcoming weekend and proceeded to explain to Roy what he had discovered with blood electrification. I was amazed and blown away by what he told Roy. I had to learn more, so I made it my business to be at that convention and attend Bob's talk.

To Be Continued...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello world,
i want to inform you all that there is a solution to all sickness. i have been cure of HIV by DR OKO solutionhome@outlook.com the great herbalist healer. i saw the email of this DR online and how a young man share a testimony about him that this man cure his sickness at first i thought it was a scam but my friend told me to give him a trial actually i contacted him and did what he ask me to do, and he gave me his medicine and directed me on how to use, i follows his instruction,and he told me to go for check up after two weeks to confirm if his herbal medicine truly work, then after two weeks i went to the hospital to confirm if i was still positive to my greatest surprise i am heal from my hiv sickness.
now i want to recommend DR OKO to every sick person out there to contact him and trust him. here is the email of this great healer: solutionhome@outlook.com
mrs cordilia from italy

Anonymous said...

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 7yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Desmond about how this powerful traditional doctor help him get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracles fact and only to see that after some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he ask me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there,to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness in my body i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,
Email: healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com
" sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.
MADAM VICKY

Anonymous said...

there is no time to waste or delay cause the healer of my sickness is still in town and alive he is not yet death cause he has not done yours for you. never die in silence with your sickness hurry up and contact Dr Osemen the great healer for hiv cure and he shall respond to you with speed, he has cure my hiv and now i am here to tell the world that the solution to our problems has come.contact him now through his email address: healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com he is waiting to receive and help you.
Gladys

Anonymous said...

hello everyone,
i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for hiv, i have been hiv+ since last three years with my girlfriend but today i am happy that i am hiv_ with herbal medicine of Dr Oko the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Oko cure his hiv i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Oko brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great heal;er on his email address: solutionhome@outlook.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: solutionhome@outlook.com
Richard Benson

Anonymous said...

Hello every body on this site, I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster. Since last 4 months I have being an HIV patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about this great man called Great Priest Essyewa who cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friend; she told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my HIV. I asked her if she had his email address, she gave me his email and I emailed him. He talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test and Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now an HIV negative, I couldn’t believe myself, I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth again, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/contact him on greatpriestessyewa@gmail.com

Anonymous said...


I want you all to get INDI-DRUGS herbal remedy is highly spiritual, 100 of peoples living with hiv/Aids have testify how the drugs cured there hiv/Aids, and i,m still giving my testimony on how the INDI-DRUGS cure my hiv/aids.. Go for the spiritual sacrifice and go for the drugs, you we be cure after taking INDI-DRUGS. Request for your healing today and you be heal. Email address indianmedicationcenter@gmail.com and you will know the powers in his drugs. I wish you all healing as you get your healing process.

Unknown said...

Hello,
I was diagnosed of this HIV deadly disease. a friend of mine introduce Dr peter to me and I actually did contact
him after he has prepare the herbal medicine he sent it to me and I used it according to his prescription after one
week I went to the hospital to check my status again because I was feeling differently from the way I tested
POSITIVE before, to my greatest surprise the status was HIV NEGATIVE the medical doctors there was surprise and I
have to tell the whole world about this if you are still having this similar problem I recommend you to dr peter
his email is ayokospellcaster@gmail.com you can call dr PETER ,OR Whatsapp hem on this very number

+2348132537313

MARC JOE said...

HOW I GOT CURED FROM Cancer and am So happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my Cancer cured from doctor Akhigbe the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for several years just to be cured from Cancer but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning Cancer so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how doctor Akhigbe has cure them from Cancer and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the link he posted just to give it a trail and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in it, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it and i applied it as prescribed and after 2weeks of application i went for a test and to my greatest shock the Cancer virus has disappeared and it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from Cancer am so happy and thanking God for using doctor Dr Akhigbe to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering from Cancer or any kind of illness do contact doctor Akhigbe through he will help you to cure that illness. or whatsapp him on this number +2348142454860 or email him on..drrealakhigbe@gmail.com

MARC JOE said...

HOW I GOT CURED FROM Cancer and am So happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my Cancer cured from doctor Akhigbe the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for several years just to be cured from Cancer but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning Cancer so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how doctor Akhigbe has cure them from Cancer and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the link he posted just to give it a trail and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in it, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it and i applied it as prescribed and after 2weeks of application i went for a test and to my greatest shock the Cancer virus has disappeared and it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from Cancer am so happy and thanking God for using doctor Dr Akhigbe to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering from Cancer or any kind of illness do contact doctor Akhigbe through he will help you to cure that illness. or whatsapp him on this number +2348142454860 or email him on..drrealakhigbe@gmail.com

Laurie Hughes said...

I really appreciate Dr AKHIGBE, my name is LAURIE HUGHES. Dr. AKHIGBE, happiness is all I see now, I never think I would be cured of the HIV virus again. Dr. AKHIGBE did it for me. HIV-under-under-death-HIV-HIV-HIV-Is (HIV) from 2 years ago, I had spent a lot of money going from day to day, churches to churches, hospitals to home me every day. residence. The constant checks have been my hobby till date faithful, I saw a testimonial on how DR AKHIGBE was cured of his illness by HIV on the Internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe @ gmail.com just to give him a test that I talked to him, he asked me to do some things that I did, he told me he was going to treat me we asked a doctor to pass a medical examination after a few days, after using the treatment of medicinal herbs and I did it, here, I was released from the deadly disease, so far no HIV in me, it is simply asked to post the testimony around the world, I do what I do now, all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please Brother and sister, mother and father is great, I owe him in return. If you encounter a similar problem, just send him an email at drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or his mobile phone number at 2348142454860. He can also cure these diseases such as HIV and AIDS. drrealakhigbe@gmail.com ... or what APP .. 2348142454860 he is really a really good and honest man.

mike said...

All thanks to Dr Ogudu who save me from HIV VIRUS with his Natural Herbs, I never believe HIV could be cured totally, but today am here testifying that am cured free and save from Hiv Virus through the help of this great Dr Ogudu. You can get in touch with this very great Doctor at via email (droguduspelltemple.1@gmail.com) whatsApp at +2349050853949. He can also be of help on the following mention list.
1 cancer
2 diabetes
3 spell to get your Ex back
4 herpes
5 fibroid
6 HPV
7 Jaundice
8 pregnancy
9 prostate enlargement
10 Hepatitis B Etc. call upon DR OGUDU and get rest at (droguduspelltemple.1@gmail.com whatsApp him
on +2349050853949.

Angelina Keffi said...

There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

donald boykins said...

My name is Donald Boykins, I'm here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it have really really be a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause I have been taking several drugs to be cure but all of my effort was in vain, one morning was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr Akhigbe curing people from herpes virus and Immediately I contacted Dr Akhigbe on his email:  drrealakhigbe@gmail.com. I told him about my troubles and he told me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions and which I rightly followed, so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for three weeks and I was cured totally everything was like a dream to me and my herpes was permanently gone. Dr Akhigbe God bless you and give you the power and wisdom for more cure, I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any other of there diseases. DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, HEART DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES,  YELLO FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STRIKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN,   DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGETHYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS.etcWhy don't you contact Doctor Akhigbe and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest herbalist doctor, he is also know as the godfather of herbal root. Contact him now via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com         or whatsapp   him on     +2349010754824.         website https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com.     

TRISHA NELSON said...

I'm Trisha Nelson, from the USA. I contracted HIV 4 years ago, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV/AIDS. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I did research on a herbal remedy and I saw Dr. James Herbal mixed medicine, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses His strong herbal mix medicine to cure HIV/AIDS and other illnesses. I contacted him and told him my problems, He told me not to be worried anymore that I will benefit and get cured of his herbal medicine for HIV/Aids. I never doubted Him because I believed I will be cured as nature has the power to cure all kinds of sickness when herbal medicine is being used in the right proportion. He prepared his herbal drink and sent it to me, and I took it for 3 weeks morning and evening in a quantity he told me, after that, I went for a check-up, and I was cured of HIV. His herbal mix medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr. James herbal mix medicine. He told me he got cures for diseases like Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Bipolar disorder, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia. Dupuytren's disease, Neoplastic, Diabetes, Celiac disease, Cerebral Amyloid Antipathy, HPV, Weak Erection, Wart Remover. Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Asthma, Allergic, Wart Remover, Melanoma, Parkinson, pectoral dermatitis, thyroid, HPV, ALS, KIDNEY DISEASES, SHINGLES. Pile, You can reach him on his Email address [GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM] INFO @ DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM

Brenda said...

Si tu le connais dis de me contacter sur ce numéro+79204528273